Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving Support for teens who have suicidal thoughts (also known as suicidal ideation or SI) or who have survived a suicide attempt.
Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving is a free support group for youth 13 – 19-years-old.
- We meet weekly to provide understanding through mutual experiences, learn coping skills from one another, and help teens build a support system to create a safety net and promote healing.
- Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving is led by trained adult peer facilitators who have also experienced ongoing suicidal ideation and/or have survived a suicide attempt. Support is not provided by licensed professionals and is not a substitute for therapy.
- We meet every Wednesday at 4:30 pm PT / 5:30 pm MT / 6:30 pm CT / 7:30 pm ET for 1.5 hours.
- No preregistration or RSVP for the group is necessary.
- Join the meeting at https://zoom.us/j/82640757224 or call in at (669) 900-6833 and enter meeting ID # 826-4075-7224.
Please contact Joey Clark at email@example.com with any questions.