Learn the what and how-tos of running a suicide loss survivor bereavement support group in this 1-day workshop hosted by The Hope Group and taught by Charlotte Tankersley, 3-time loss survivor, Program Manager of Southwest Metro Denver Survivors of Suicide bereavement support group, lead facilitator of Hope After Suicide, and the Executive Director of The Hope Group. (More about her here).
The workshop fee includes:
- A welcome coffee/continental breakfast with time to network and speak with other workshop participants before we get started
- A catered lunch
- A facilitator’s manual
- QPR suicide intervention skills training certification
- The training workshop.
The in-person workshop is limited to 15 participants. However, the minimum workshop size is 6 due to group activities.
Please get in touch with the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before registering.
In-person workshops will meet from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at the Littleton Adventist Hospital in Conference Rooms 3 & 4 (7700 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122)
If COVID-19 impacts our ability to utilize our in-person meeting space due to health restrictions at the time of the training (the facility will determine this), we will move the training to a virtual one using Zoom as our learning platform and class size will be limited to 10. When workshops are held via Zoom, microphones, and cameras will be required to participate and cameras must be left on for the duration of the training.
Secure registration and payment is available online at Eventbrite.
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- February 12th, 2022 – Registration opens November 1, 2021 – Click here to register! – This workshop will be held via Zoom
- June 11th, 2022 – Registration opens March 1, 2022
- October 15th, 2022 – Registration opens July 1, 2022
*It is recommended that all loss survivors are at least 18 months post-loss before leading a support group for your well-being as well as the well-being of your future group members.*